An apology from Siony Gardiner for today’s meeting.
- Honorary Member Simon Brewer
- AG David Jones
At this meeting we completed our AGM which commenced at the beginning of the year. Our members unanimously ratified the election of the following officers for the 2019-2020 Rotary Year:
- President – Greg Schuetze
- Secretary – Colin Hill
- Treasurer – Ian Coat
- Director of Community – Lindsay Davis
- Director of Progression – Mark Thompson
In addition, our members also unanimously ratified the acceptance of the applications for membership from Simon Brewer and Robyn Holcroft.
Happy Birthday Mark Thompson!
Mark’s 70th Birthday fell on the same day as the meeting, so he brought along an Italian Sponge Cake to share with us. Thanks Mark and all the best on your 70th. Someone should tell him to now act his age or at rip away editorship of the Bulletin.
President’s Notices: Past Events
- Fri 22 Mar: Chris and Graham helped RC Norwood with the BBQ at Bunnings Mile End for an addition of $166 to our Fundraising Funds.
- Tue 26 Mar: Group 7 Joint Meeting for a presentation from, and farewell to, the GSE Team from District 6040, Missouri, USA..
- Thu 28 Mar: A good number of members and partners enjoyed a very pleasant gathering and meal at the recently renovated Paradise Hotel.
President’s Notices: Future Events
- Fri 5 to Sun 07 Apr District Conference at Broken Hill (Mark and Mari and Ian and Suzette will be attending)
- Wed 1 May: 65 Roses Breakfast to launch 65 Roses (cystic fibrosis) month – see flyer Considering that there is no Club meeting that week, and that Cystic Fibrosis research is to receive the proceeds of The Reel Event this year, members are strongly urged to attend this function.
- Sun 5 May: District 9520 Assembly