MEETING 1143: KNOWING MAGILL R&SL

The Magill Sub-Branch can be traced back to 1921, but actually came into being in April 1946 (75th anniversary this year). Land in Lorne Avenue was offered to the sub-branch by the City of Campbelltown in 1947 and the current building was completed in 1958.
Membership is not a requirement for any person to visit the club and the clubrooms can be hired or donated to groups for functions. 1143 Bulletin